This is a typical case of someone who has advanced Ulcerative Colitis and is real close to having crohn’s. The way to diagnose the condition someone has is by assessing the symptoms. In this case the client has still been living with symptoms even though they are on several medications. This is not a good sign as this is all that conventional medicine has to offer them.
With this person it’s a case of so far -so good. They have a long history of constipation and are making excellent progress. Unlike inflammatory bowel conditions like IBS which can be healed relatively quickly, constipation is a stubborn condition and it can take a long time get the bowel working perfectly and to become self sufficient.
What Chronic Constipation is & is not.
- Chronic Constipation is not an inflammatory bowel condition.
- Chronic Constipation is not a disease.
- It is a genetically predisposed condition that you inherit. Some relative somewhere along the way passed it on to you. You are not doing anything wrong.
There is a lot of unnecessary confusion surrounding IBS. There need not be. Once it has been sorted out it becomes clear that it is simpler than you thought and that there is plenty of light at the end of the tunnel.
What Irritable Bowel Syndrome is and is not.
- IBS is an inflammatory bowel condition that effects the colon.
Colon cleanses are really overrated. People are always trying to accomplish things with a colon cleanse that they just cannot do.
If your colon needs to be cleansed they are great but please don’t attribute other unrelated qualities to them. If you have a gastrointestinal problem like IBS they can be disastrous.
Don’t assume that there is something wrong with your digestion that requires some kind of cleanse to cure.
1. You wake up-actually woken up by an uncontrollable urge to go to the bathroom. You barely make it in time–well sometimes you do.
2. You have to go 2-3 more times before breakfast.
3. You have stomach cramps already.
4. You try to decide what to eat for breakfast that will not make you nauseous and will give you the least amount of gas and diarrhea.